Saturday, August 21, 2010

8 Days!

May not seem like a long time to most.  But for Maddox, 8 days without a seizure is a fantastic thing.  I don't know if it's the increase in medicine finally leveling him out, is it the wonderful stem cells he received a little over a month ago?  I think they are a miracle and have fixed so much in Maddox already, but this time they really have done a huge improvement in his seizures and in his personality and he has even started to bear some weight on his legs and jump up and down when Mommy is holding him.  I know the main reason he is doing so great is because of how awesome God is and how many of our prayers he has answered already.  Maddox really and truly is a miracle and he continues to prove that every day. 

Devon, Bryce and Marissa are all beginning school on Monday. Devon will be a Junior, Bryce will be started 6th grade (going from elementary to jr. high, huge step). Marissa is starting kindergarten. She has the same teacher Bryce had 5 years ago.  Hope I get along with her better this time : ).  I am so glad that I will have most of my days back again.  To sleep, clean or whatever I need to do without filling the car with kids is going to be so easy.  The mornings will be crazy like always, and now we will have Brooklyn with us to be part of my "chicken without the head routine". The afternoons will be even crazier, since I will be picking up Kalissa and trying to maintain my sanity will making sure 4 kids do homework. 

I really do love having all the craziness around me.  It makes the days go faster and my sleep so much more appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment