Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still wondering

If Maddox will ever be like his brothers and sister.  And what I mean is, will he get to run around and play and drive me crazy like they do?  I never thought I would want someone to do that, but I want that more then anything for Maddox.  He is so sweet and such a good boy, even though he thinks it's cool to sleep all day and play all night.  He makes it so much easier.   I think I have just been thinking a lot about how at this point the others kiddos were walking and talking and doing all the things that I am used to babies doing, and I feel sad for Maddox to not be able to do those things too.  I still have a strong faith that he will, one day, but when I guess is what I have really been thinking about.  I wish there was more I could do for him, to help him develop and accomplish those things, and that is a big part of why I feel helpless, because there is really nothing I can do, but keep doing what we have been and keep praying that his shunt continues to do its job, his brain continues to grow and that eventually he will be able to drive me crazy like the rest of them : )

Have to go to bed now, waking up early for Marissa's cheer leading/drill team camp.  She is so excited. And I get to relive my HS drill team days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment